HEADER HERE.

Text here.

HEADER HERE.

Text here.

HEADER HERE.

Text here.

so yeah.

Friday, December 8, 2006 9:21 PM
so. due to the number of people using blogger for their blogs, I've decided to use this side account for blogspot.

sooo... this is not even my first blogger account. I so like have 10 blogger accounts which were completely turned to dust since I didn't feel like updating it since I loved xanga from the very first.. I also have livejournal and multiply accounts but then, I love xanga.. I also have this blog at friendster which was so stupid since it was running so slow on my super fast computer... XD

I sound completely frustrated all of the time at school. That's what they say. ugghh.. how do I start this.. I sound frustrated for a number of reasons:

1. the carolfest
2. the person I'm talking to
3. the topic
4. and lastly, you're stupid.

so, if you think you are stupid, do not talk to me. We are currently in the blacklist of the guidance office so.. better not talk to me 'cause I'll shout and scream and we'll all head off outside the campus of masci.. I am feeling pretty emo today that's why this post is concerned about a lot of topics...

this ends my post for now. I'll be looking for a much better layout, one that doesn't have any base images, plain brushes and one that can explain what I'm feeling right now.

written, pangalan dito.